• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I shall betake myself to bed and watch the telly in peace and quiet.

Comment

This however means that I lose my wireless connection.

Comment

It appears not to get to that room, even though it gets to the adjacent room, which is further away from the router

Comment

The ways of wireless are strange...

Notice how it used to be old fashioned to call it "the wireless" - everything was "the radio" - and yet we're back to calling it "wireless" again

Comment

Anyway, nighty-night folks

I shall post if I get a connection...

Comment

Ooh, a connection

I couldn't get one from here this lunchtime...

Comment

Boxing Day soon

I like Boxing Day - it means Christmas is over

Comment

It appears that Boxing Day this year is on a Wednesday.

This means that things may be done normally on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which is useful as I cocked up my car insurance renewal

The money was in the account they went to collect it from, but unfortunately not until the day after they went to collect it - an oversight on my part, despite my having had 364 days since the previous payment to plan it all

So I now have to telephone them to explain that the money is just sitting there - it's theirs for the asking, and not even earning me interest in the interim

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Gosh.

It's Boxing Day already.

Where did I put that wren?
                    Hi Zeity

Happy Wednesday

Comment

Lurkin here
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...