• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's apple macs you freaking perverts!

Comment

another two glugs of beer. time for a snifter of cognac...

ready

and.............

now!

Comment

lordy. you should be feeling it now fitzy!

right. that's enough tpd - i gotta go and be sociable with the natives!

see ya!

Comment

This video of a bloke playing Tetris is rather cool:

http://blogs.msdn.com/larryosterman/...ot-tetris.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            lordy. you should be feeling it now fitzy!

right. that's enough tpd - i gotta go and be sociable with the natives!

see ya!
            Cheers, DS, see ya later

Comment

My sister just asked me if I made any money from my work.

She's convinced that because I don't have a "proper job" with holiday pay and a company pension, I must therefore be something equivalent to a casual labourer, queuing up at the gates of a sewage works in the hope of being granted a few hours work in return for a pittance.

That's what comes of being an investment banker handling millions of dollars worth of loans to the aerospace industry (which is what she used to do) - you become convinced that anybody who has to pay their own Employer's NI is basically a window cleaner, and probably a temporary one too.

Comment

Traaa-li-laa.

Comment

Just read an interesting article about an accidental mailbomb at Microsoft some years ago.

Comment

I think I'll have to go to bed soon.

Comment

Not sure I actually want to... but I don't want to stay here either.

Comment

Working...
                      X