• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<pssssst> can of beer being opened now.

Comment

angled glass, poured beer.... it is resting. you can't rush a draft guinness.

Comment

in the meantime i have a shot of remy martin.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          ah but you knew this before you got there did you not?
          Indeed, but that doesn't mean I can do much about it.

If I drink much more than a couple of beers in the whole day, or do anything like bringing a bottle of nice scotch with me, then my family tend to sit there asking "So how much do you drink each week?", quoting things they've read about binge drinkers in the Daily Mail, and generally implying that I'm a drunkard and a degenerate.

Tomorrow my (teetotal) mother will count the number of empty cans (which will be about five, including the two from last night) and start to tell me that it's dangerous to drive home (in the middle of the afternoon) because "it stays in your system until the following day".

Comment

little and large. one of dark black and white and cold (too cold actually) and one of bronze.

Comment

are you ready?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Hi Atw

Everybody give AtW a hug:

Comment

beer is in hand and resting on lower lip.

Comment

hi atw

Comment

i've taken a sip of beer. about an inch. just to test it.

Comment

Working...
                      X