• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to my Daughters for Xmas dinner.
    Spend the day with my Granddaughters

Called off there last night and the girls 6 and 2 years old were hyper to the nth power.

hope they calm down a bit today
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

No Sh*t Sherlock
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

A very merry morning to you Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          And the same to you, Diver, old chap... have fun with the grandkids...
          Going there at 11 am. kids should have calmed down a bit by then

Been looking on line for a free standing traditional gas stove. opened up a bricked up fireplace in the new house, and it is huge, so wifey wants to leave it open and get a stove installed.
          She's already spent £500 online shopping this morning, and now wants to spend another thousand +. Bah Humbug

Comment

Morning all

Merry humbug and all that

Ho hum!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I didn't get round to finishing the story of blowing out a tyre at 80 MPH on the M25 last night..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So after getting safely stopped on the hard shoulder having only nearly swerved into 1 car (it was quiet), it dawned on me that I didn't have the jack in the car and I'd forgotten to renew my AA cover....

Comment

So we walked to one of those SOS phones you see along the motorway and the nice helpful gentleman advised us on how to stay safe by the motorway by not running across it and generally staying by the side of the road behind the barriers.

Comment

Oh yes and not to stay in the car.

Comment

He then suggested that I phone a friend to come out and bring me a jack to change the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                      X