• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I now have to decide which route to take.
    Take helicopter.

threaded

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Take helicopter.

threaded

If I was chasingtheaurora, I could fly my Tornado down there

Comment

I think I shall take option 1 - it's probably the easiest.

Also allows me to drive through Northampton in a bit of a nostalgia kick (I worked there for a year).

On second thoughts why on earth should I do that when there's a perfectly good ring road

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Ent it a bit hot for frost?

At least around here it is...
          I think it should be OK, but there are one or two spots on that road that have weird local conditions sometimes - there's a stretch where you can come off a roundabout in clear conditions and run into a bank of thick fog round the next bend, stretching for about half a mile; that's always confusing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Oh well, looks like my sis & family & father in law are coming down on Boxing Day...

What a relief.

We can all go to B&Q & buy stuff.

I should be more or less uncontrollably homicidal by that time.
            I've been roped into visiting my sister's husband's parents for lunch on Boxing Day

This will last long enough that my mother will then start worrying about me driving back in the dark and exhort me to stay another night.

Unfortunately I have a prior engagement with a barstool that evening

Comment

Pining for the fjords, what kind of talk is that? Look, why did it fall flat on its back the moment I got it home?

Comment

"Can you tell me where my country lies ?"

Comment

Said the uniform to his true love's eyes

Comment

"It lies with me !", cried the Queen of Maybe

Comment

For her merchandise, he traded in his prize

Comment

Working...
                      X