• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Good afternoon campers...
    afternoon big man

Comment

just waiting to go out again

Comment

Greetings denizens

My hopes for the Cunning Plan of SKA becoming SelfAware are diminishing rapidly...
        Nice pali, Zeity

Good to see AtW has finally started to make an effort to prolong the existence of TPD

Comment

I think I shall go through my television recording machine, deleting all the things I recorded last Xmas and never got around to watching.

That will make room for the things I'll record this Xmas and never get around to watching

Weird that they're starting the RI Lectures on Xmas Eve... always used to be Boxing Day, didn't it?

Weirder still that they're on five... lectures didn't have commercial breaks when I was a lad...

Comment

No Counting!
            ok.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              ok.

That's the way, AtW - onwards and upwards to Integer.MAX_VALUE we go

Your contribution is invaluable

Comment

<cough>

Hate to mention this, but you've posted 57 times on TPD...
                Really?

Comment

sasguru has to be very proud to have started such a long lasting thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                    sasguru has to be very proud to have started such a long lasting thread

Comment

A television recording machine watches television for you so you don't have to bother yourself...

Xmas lectures used to be very interesting when I was young, mainly because I was young...

I wish I could view the Laithwaite linear motor lectures again...
                      Ah yes, they were brilliant

You can see the gyroscope one... if I find links to any of the others, I'll pass them along.

Comment

Working...
                      X