• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Squirrel Surprise?
    Yes, the Chinese takeaway is tempting me

Although it's been many moons since I drove across the city to the kebab shop that makes kebabs you can eat when sober...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Had a favourite today: hot, freshly baked French bread, stuffed with continental cheese and a ping of milk to wash it down.

Yumski.
      I had a baked Camembert with cranberry chutney (home made). And some chicken kiev bites, and mini chicken fajitas bites.

Just the things to help me start finishing off this year's accounts
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Although it's been many moons since I drove across the city to the kebab shop that makes kebabs you can eat when sober...
        Another recommendable take-away used to be a kebab shop in Hemel Hempstead. Their kitchen area was on the inside of the window glass so you watch them cook. Their marinaded chicken kebab was gorgeous.

For some reason they changed - quite suddenly - to match the standard of 'normal' kebab shop. Quite a shame.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I had a baked Camembert with cranberry chutney (home made).
          Yumski. I love you.
          And some chicken kiev bites,
          Oh, yum. Can I have your babies?
          and mini chicken fajitas bites.
          Take me, take me now!

(Do you do macaroni cheese?)
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Yes, the Chinese takeaway is tempting me

Some friends of mine used to drive from Runcorn to Manchester every so often for "a really great kebab". 40 minutes each way, and they weren't that special, I can tell you.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              (Do you do macaroni cheese?)
              I believe there is some being cooked at the moment for my girls.

However, I should add that the chef for dinner and tea was, in fact, my mother.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Damn this thread!

Comment

Some friends of mine used to drive from Runcorn to Manchester every so often for "a really great kebab". 40 minutes each way, and they weren't that special, I can tell you.
                  Weird... it takes me about 15 minutes each way to get to mine, and it's well worth it. But I don't think I'd bother if it took that long - it's only a kebab, even if it is an extremely good one.

Still, I suppose it got them out of the house

They could head north over the Runcorn bridge and take the East Lancs Road if they really wanted to have some fun.

Comment

<lets cats out>

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Damn this thread!
                      Hi AtW

Good to have you drivelling along with us

Are you starved of affection by any chance? Here: <- manly

Comment

Working...
                      X