• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you doing?

I am off to bath the baby...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Today, 15:51 #53500
      BrowneIssue
      Super poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heard about the road kill recipe, the "Cat Shake"?

TPD is probably the only thread in the only forum in the entire Internet with an audit trail.

It's more secure & professional than the government secure stuff.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hello everybody peeps!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I am off to bath the baby...
          Fnar, fnarr! Tweep, Tweep! "Bath the baby"! Snigger!

(but what does it actually mean?)

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Oh bugger.

We're off on a short holiday tomorrow and bringing a friend back to stay with us. So, I've been cleaning the spare room - for the first time in months.

I'm sitting down getting my breath back and realised I am scratching my ankles ... had a look and they're covered in little red dots

Flea bites?

We don't even have pets.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Hola!
                Hi Zeity

I see that the nearby M&S is open until 23:00 tonight

Looks like I will be able to get my Xmas shopping done after all.

Which just leaves the thorny question of what to have for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Oh bugger.

We're off on a short holiday tomorrow and bringing a friend back to stay with us. So, I've been cleaning the spare room - for the first time in months.

I'm sitting down getting my breath back and realised I am scratching my ankles ... had a look and they're covered in little red dots

Flea bites?

We don't even have pets.
                  Ugh! You're verminous

Get flea spray from a pet shop and spray the carpet, etc. It should be sorted by the time you get back

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ugh! You're verminous

Get flea spray from a pet shop and spray the carpet, etc. It should be sorted by the time you get back
                    Assuming there actually are fleas there, of course. If it's something else causing it then my suggestion would be of no value.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Hey

Just got up, I am so tired!!

Need to pack for Ireland now... I wish we were in Star Trek and I could just transport myself there.... the thoughts of getting that flight are killing me..... Bloody Ryanscare

Right need some food.... I'm starving... now I have puked up the contents of my stomach... bloody baby guinness and sambuca..
                      Told you a Baby G would make you ill
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X