• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got an Epson FX80.

Haven't used it since about fifteen years ago, at which time it was connected to an Archimedes.

Comment

My copious quantities of meat-based products are frying

Comment

Remembering I bought the solder reminded me I've bought another 4 pressies for the missus.

I'd better wrap them first. I suppose.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Just the two rashers of bacon, I think... no need to be greedy.

Two sausages, two rashers of bacon and a beefburger just about constitute a reasonable amount of meat-derived stuff

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Squirrel?
            Some of it's from Sainsbury's, so I wouldn't be overly surprised

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just the two rashers of bacon, I think... no need to be greedy.

Two sausages, two rashers of bacon and a beefburger just about constitute a reasonable amount of meat-derived stuff
              Egg?

(By the way, quoting you has this at the end:

meat-derived stuff :tongue[/QUOTE]
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

We're being busy boys this evening, aren't we?

Next to post gets the palindrome...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Egg?
                  Egg != Meat.

I haven't eaten eggs since I was a child. I went off them when I was about seven or eight.

More meat, that's the thing

Comment

Come on.

Someone post...
                    Sorry, busy cooking at the mo

I could post as well, but if I get too absorbed in it the flat will go up in flames or something.

Comment

Come on.

Someone post...
                      The bloody phone rang

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X