• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Talking of Wikipedia,

they still haven't got it right about Bob Holness playing sax on Baker Street. Appalling.
    Raphael Ravenscroft

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There's no citations at all on that article. Clearly fiction.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I think I shall return later...

Byeeee...
        Bye Zeity

If you get a jumper for Christmas you'll have 32768 combinations to try... just a thought...

Comment

Bye Zeity

If you get a jumper for Christmas you'll have 32768 combinations to try... just a thought...
          <insert groan smiley>

Bob Holness played James Bond too.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            <insert groan smiley>

Bob Holness played James Bond too.
            Indeed, on South African radio in the fifties.

Comment

They appear to have supplied me with the IDs of data on a real database, as opposed to a development one. This means I can't actually get any data to test with

It also seems possible that they haven't added my dev server's IP address to the list of machines allowed to access the development database servers in the first place

I'm not at all sure there's much I can do to get this working now

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I think I shall return later...

Byeeee...
                bye

Comment

evening all

Comment

I'm not at all sure there's much I can do to get this working now
                    turn it off - turn it on again?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      turn it off - turn it on again?
                      if that fails - walk out and back in again. I ell my users that.

Comment

Working...
                      X