• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Bye everyone
    Is that you leaving, or you saying "bye" to everybody else leaving?

Just to be on the safe side,

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Bye everyone
      Bye

Off to cook tea for girls, then order the curry.

Won't be in much from here - away at the folks for the rest of the week.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Might have some evening posting bursts, and occasional bits in the day, but no sustained posting until the New Year.

I'll be in for the FaQ's Christmas Message (if I get the rest of it written) on Christmas Day, though!

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          I'm off now. Pleasent evening everyone
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Bye

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've got toothache again.

I'm waiting for the painkillers to think about having an effect.

Comment

Bye

Bye FaQ

Comment

Might have some evening posting bursts, and occasional bits in the day, but no sustained posting until the New Year.

I'll be in for the FaQ's Christmas Message (if I get the rest of it written) on Christmas Day, though!

Have a good one FaQ

Comment

What is everyone theory on central heating, is it better to leave doors open to rooms allowing the heat to circulate or keep the doors shut trapping the heat in the room ?

Comment

House is not getting that warm, and I think it is due to keeping the doors open

Comment

Working...
                      X