• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Some very expensive but very nice watches there.... not sure I can go to the top end

    Comment


      Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Are you going to eat the dentist?
      Only AFTER getting treatment....and then he'd have to floss seriously afterwards
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

      Comment


        Ooohhhh - I like some of them

        but I have to wait until I've bought my Aston - That's first on my shopping list!

        There's a nice Breitling for you 5x

        Lot 81 Breitling, An oversized white gold limited edition automatic chronograph wristwatch with day and date
        circa 2006 ref J13362 Bentley No 29/50
        £4000 - £6000 estimate
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

        Comment


          There's some nice Patek Phillippe ones in there too

          Lot 125 - £25000 - £30000

          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

          Comment


            Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Ooohhhh - I like some of them

            but I have to wait until I've bought my Aston - That's first on my shopping list!

            There's a nice Breitling for you 5x



            £4000 - £6000 estimate
            I don't really like the oversized one. I have quite small wrists and a large faced watch doesn't suit.

            My current watch is mid size face, bigger than a ladies one, but just smaller than a large gents.
            I've had it for best part of 13/14 years and is superb.

            Comment


              Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I don't really like the oversized one. I have quite small wrists and a large faced watch doesn't suit.

              My current watch is mid size face, bigger than a ladies one, but just smaller than a large gents.
              I've had it for best part of 13/14 years and is superb.
              I'm the other way - big wrists and hands
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

              Comment


                downloaded the beautiful south and housemartins album last night...
                quality listen to while at work... lively beat and easy to get lost listening to.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  love you too Diver load and loads..... I wish I could cuddle my boy too,,,,


                  There you go
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    downloaded the beautiful south and housemartins album last night...
                    quality listen to while at work... lively beat and easy to get lost listening to.
                    I was listening to "pass the gat" on the tube again this morning - does exactly what it says on the tin
                    Whatever...

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      git - I am sobe r ish
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X