• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    what was the conclusion? why are we here?
    The Phillipinos have a word for it. I'm not sure how it is pronounced and it doesn't translate into English very well:

Phuktyfino.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Morning Bear

Looks like people coming on in dribs and drabs - aftermath of parties?
      Morning BA - you've been quiet recently

No parties for me - working from home today so you start late you know
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Hello all
        How rude of me.

Hello everybodypeeps!

I'm spending a little time here before I wander off to the dentist...
        Don't do it. Especially with THOSE teeth!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

yeah! many congrats in advance.

Will you be Godlike or have a custom title? Lady XXXX?
          I dunno - will think about it....

Hello all

I'm spending a little time here before I wander off to the dentist...
          Hello sweety Zeity

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Didn't touch a drop myself last night!

Good night though? (apart from the rubbishy stuff you deleted!)

Feeling a bit better now - hugging myself really hard. Apparently I've pulled the muscles in my chest from coughing - that's why it hurts so much.
          See I told you - thats what my Dr told me to do when I have bad asthma attacks, it does really really help!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

When is Cailin going to be promoted to Godlike?
            Mother Superior like

Abess Like

Goddess Like

Comment

My head is trying to convince my body that I've joined the day shift. My body is firmly of the opinion it is doing night shift overtime.

I spent over an hour washing up this morning (I cracked first after 3 days of us ignoring it). I spent much of that time thinking about supper/breakfast and what to have.

Just as I was finishing up and rinsing down the washing-up bowl, a dog walker stopped outside the window to let his ponyesque hound dump a whopping great chocolate cake on the pavement outside. Icing and everything. Steam too.

He furtively looked round and realised he would get away with it. Then saw me - spoiled his morning, that did.

Funnily enough, I haven't had breakfast yet - the Coco Pops lost their appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Mother Superior like

Abess Like

Goddess Like
                Thanks sweetheart.... I like Mother Superior Like.... and Godess Like
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Funnily enough, I haven't had breakfast yet - the Coco Pops lost their appeal.
                  Was it you who said about Coco Pops and Baileys?
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I have been looking at a breitling, but not sure which one.
                    Some are nice

I have a little thing for watches even though I haven't worn one since I started contracting (freedom and all that)

I would like to get a really nice antique watch - I'd like an original Tag Monaco from the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      The Phillipinos have a word for it. I'm not sure how it is pronounced and it doesn't translate into English very well:

Phuktyfino.

Comment

Working...
                      X