• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Just goes to show how wrong you can be.

He didn't get it first, and he and I both know it.

He doth protest too much - Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Less than 200 posts for me to be Godlike...
      yeeaahh! go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        So there were only 2 users - but you have eyewitnesses? Judge! Judge! This is clearly lies.
        No - I was sat at the kitchen table, with laptop.

My wife saw the post, as did my children.

I had to answer the question "Daddy, what does 50000 mean?" to my four year old.

I have also had to answer the question "Daddy, what's a cowardly, thieving little ****?" this morning.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

yeeaahh! go for it!
          Doubt I will manage it today but, sure.... I'll give it a blast!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

No - I was sat at the kitchen table, with laptop.

My wife saw the post, as did my children.

I had to answer the question "Daddy, what does 50000 mean?" to my four year old.

I have also had to answer the question "Daddy, what's a cowardly, thieving little ****?" this morning.
            and you think that the evidence of a four year old allowed in court?

I was with the chief constable, my QC, my GP and Gordon Brown. Still at least I have 3 reliable eye-witnesses...

Comment

what's a cowardly, thieving little ****?
              I do wish you meant that. As a contractor in an IB I consider it a badge of honour.

My favourite moment in f4j was when the head honcho called the "the most evil c**t I have ever met". And he was right!

Comment

I do wish you meant that. As a contractor in an IB I consider it a badge of honour.

My favourite moment in f4j was when the head honcho called the "the most evil c**t I have ever met". And he was right!
                I asked him to inscibe my copy of book with that. In typical f4j style he wrote "BrilloPad is the meanest c**t I ever met"! Which is quite a different meaning.

Sums up f4j for me.

Comment

I might get in the shower.... might make me feel better!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

No - I was sat at the kitchen table, with laptop...
                    ... waiting to snipe.

History is written by the victor, and in this case I'm going with the history.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Doubt I will manage it today but, sure.... I'll give it a blast!!
                      So what will you talk about? The weather?

Comment

Working...
                      X