• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I don't like the tomato sauce on my potato.....

Mmmmnnnnnnn I think I'll stick to jacket spud qith cheese...
    I put marmite on a jacket spud sometimes - it actually really works - especially with a bit of cheese
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      As I mentioned earlier, they don't have food in London; I'll have to go to the chippy once I'm there
      Grand - there is a nice chippy across the road... but I do not have the energy!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ooh, I've finally overtaken FG!

for me

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I put marmite on a jacket spud sometimes - it actually really works - especially with a bit of cheese
          Yikes.... marmite...
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

There's a chippy near here which is supposed to be one of the oldest in London... dunno if it's any good, but I do know they charge something like £7 or £8 for fish & chips

Comment

Grand - there is a nice chippy across the road... but I do not have the energy!!
              Get something delivered
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Get something delivered

I knew somebody in Bristol who did that - they ordered a pizza to be delivered from the pizza shop directly over the road from their flat.

The delivery driver got lost... it was a long road, and he drove miles down it trying to work out why the numbers didn't seem to be in the right range

Comment

Get something delivered
                  From across the road? Even I would be too embarassed to do that...
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Today, I have a lot of snot in my head.... it's disgusting
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Today, I have a lot of snot in my head.... it's disgusting

Urgh, snotty bint

Comment

Working...
                      X