• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    At least I can then sit in front of the fire
    Your jelly legs will melt.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      i once had a thread about that. ahh me. my old mucker prc helped me a bit on that one too.

so, oh view/post guru, when will we get more than 500k views?

Comment

sorry, i'm playing catch up here...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          every little helps
          Tesco? Did Disco have a tesco avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Mostly down to smoke from domestic fires

Well done!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              ace - lovely image. is there more?

btw your avatar is a very odd looking moose.
              When I got up some of my beard stayed attached to the piilow. Like having a waxing.

I got bored of the moose picture. I tried a page 3 girl, but got banned for that. So I decided to make my avatar varied and interesting. I think I shall change it now.

Comment

Is there a pali close?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  When I got up some of my beard stayed attached to the piilow. Like having a waxing.

I got bored of the moose picture. I tried a page 3 girl, but got banned for that. So I decided to make my avatar varied and interesting. I think I shall change it now.
                  not on my account old chap - but sorry to hear you got banned. Oh well rules are rules.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Will try to put some drivel while kids in garage - but will have to read their books at ome point...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      opps - should say - garage is now a playroom! ooopsss - you can cancel that call to the social services

Comment

Working...
                      X