• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    talking of OO I used to work with Martin Fowler. WE used to call him Martin Fowl-Up.

snigger snigger
    You were in Eastenders?

Comment

http://www.martinfowler.com/
      "I am an author, speaker, and consultant on the design of enterprise software. On this site I keep as much information as I can on-line. There are links to my books, various on-line articles, and links to areas relevant to my work. My primary areas of involvement are in object-oriented development, refactoring, patterns, agile methods, enterprise application architecture, domain modeling, and extreme programming. I work for ThoughtWorks, an outstanding application development and consulting company.

"
      Actually he was a great chap - likied him alot. Really helped on the project too.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        are they identical?
        Yes.

Once they decide which one has the "gender reassignment" surgery

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          are they identical?
          yes - even though they are a boy and a girl - HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

They're right about the blarney, aren't they?

If I were only 20 years younger....
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I have to lie down now, so the snot runs down the back of my throat and not out of my nose, because my nose is really sore from all the blowing. night night.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                You were in Eastenders?

lets go down the strand - have a banana...

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  I have to lie down now, so the snot runs down the back of my throat and not out of my nose, because my nose is really sore from all the blowing. night night.
                  oh pray continue - I can't wait for the rest of this...

Comment

I am sooo lucky to have an uncle and a cousin who are doctors.

Uncle senior lecturer in pharmacutials at Liverpool - Ciusin Consultant surgeon at Lancaster.
                    We have a good friend who's a consultant but she emigrated to New Zealand which makes it tricky to ask for a diagnosis.

Still she is handy for advice on when to tell the GP to do something more than prescribe penicillin or Calpol.

Comment

WE ar still at 499,820 views...

This can't be right can it?

I thought each new post caused another view?

Comment

Working...
                      X