• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really do have work to do but i will most likely make a better fist of it from home than at the office.

Comment

at least that is what i'm telling myself. i'm convinced.

Comment

cor i need a pee! i'm bustin'!

Comment

gone!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Right, I'm off to the Italian take-away for a donner kebab pizza. And a chicken burger. See ya soon.
            Well. That was a life experience.

A surprisingly good one.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              did someone say boon was back on tv? cor before you know it lovejoy will be back too!
              Lovejoy? Bring that back and I might just get a telly again!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I am now able to see stuff from the database running on my laptop embedded in a Facebook page.
                Kewl! That was quick.

Would that be known as a 'mashup' or does that only apply to Googlemaps?

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Does anybody know of any way of making money from Facebook applications?
                There HAS to be.

Comment

cor i need a pee! i'm bustin'!
                  gone!
                  That is worryingly ambiguous!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    A real donner kebab pizza?

I thought you were joking...
                    11" thick crust with a tomato, green pepper, a donner kebab, onion, mushroom, and herbs topping.

Yep. A donner kebab pizza.

£5.70

And I'm not even in Scotland. (Where such a thing would be deep fried. In batter. With a Mars bar.)

Comment

gone!

Bye DS

My pluggable renderers work, meaning my web browser gets normal HTML, but Facebook gets FBML, allowing me to ensure my app fits in with the look and feel of FB...

JSON next... but later

Bye for now, folks

Comment

Working...
                      X