• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Your record appears to be stuck, BI, old chap... there's more to drivel than mere repetition you know.
    There's some cleverness lurking in that echo.

Try following the innermost link to trace the others.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bugger.
      Isn't that what the greys do?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The one good thing about PIC assembler is that the JMP instruction is....

wait for it...

nearly there....

GOTO...

I knew all those years of writing FORTRAN IV would come in handy.

Comment

Enough techie babble..... I am bored!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Language! Language!
            http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HelloWorldInM...mmingLanguages

HTH

Comment

wwwoooossssshh!!!! BANG!

I've dropped back into real-time!

Wotcha

I'm up to date with TPD. Hurrah for me!

Comment

Like the arithmetic IF, they've taken it out of more recent FORTRANS....

You don't even have to use UPPER CASE ALL THE TIME ANYMORE...

And there's freeform formatting... none of this tab out 7 spaces to avoid the continuation column...

Wimps, I tell you, wimps.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I liked WordStar because it had vari-tabs. You could have tab stops at columns 7, 8 and 12.

Combine that with a 6 character automatic indentation and word wrapping at character 72 round to character 12 and you had the perfect COBOL editor.

Excellent, dudes.

Now I'm stuck with Notepad.

When will Windows catch up with CP/M?

Comment

Ahah, we have successfully created a record in the database

I'm applying a few tricks I've picked up looking at PHP code within CientCorp, meaning I'm going a bit slower than usual...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Enough techie babble..... I am bored!!
                      Well get in the kitchen and make us some coffee, then

Comment

Working...
                      X