• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there was no xmas market

never mind. i had a play with the iphone in the o2 shop. very nice but probably more than i really need. i'm gonna check the stats and decide on the morrow.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      ... and to witness me possibly - no, make that definitely - getting a palindrome

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And the bloke who hired me, and who leaves ClientCorp today, just dropped by to let me know that, when he starts at NewClientCorp on Monday, he'll get HR to sort out my contract for the new year...
        ... for he now holds the distinction of being the only person to have hired me twice at two different ClientCorps
        Saves all that faffing about with agents and references and such
        You jammy ape!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i want maximum talk time and standby

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            if you had would you have?
            Paranoia doesn't work like that. It is irrational.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I'm trying to build a Facebook application.

I'm using DynDNS to point the callback URL to the web server on my laptop for testing purposes, and can see the requests coming in from Facebook in the httpd log, but for some reason it's not working

I shall have to investigate further...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Personally am just not bothered as this tulipe is so boring

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  You jammy ape!
                  Thank you

It does all seem to have gone very smoothly... there was a period of somewhere between 45 and 90 minutes when I thought I'd have to start looking for a new contract after New Year... but apparently not

Comment

i don't care about all the flashy stuff.

Comment

Ah, a typo in the URL... silly me

I can now view content being served from this here MacBook within a Facebook page

Now to say something more interesting than "this is test.php"...

Comment

Working...
                      X