• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I think the dome is now a "gentlemans" club

Well done!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Nah.

It's not as bad as that...

It's one hour less than a week coz it was on an hour later last week...

HTH
      Hello, Giant Alien Lizard (I hope it's not opposable-thumbist or anything to wave 'hello' at you.)

Well, I've bananananad posts from 41314 to 44144 so far this evening so I must be making progress.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        I'll have been in General, and working out how to do the facebook group thingy.
        Specifically in General?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          echo!
          echo!

Comment

It's ever so difficult to remember a world where Pong was an innovative & interesting game... followed by the tank battle game... these eps of the Sweeney were made in 1974... a mere 33 years ago.
            http://www.play.vg/games/130-Flash%20Pong.html
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

"Have you ever committed an act of vandalism?"

yes, and i am deeply ashamed of it. i was young (13/14) and went out late at night with mates and trashed some cars.
              Oo-er. I forgot about the car aerials until I read the above.

It seems I was a little tulip as a teenager.

My best mate said: "Did you enjoy that?"
              Me: "Not really."
              BM: "So why did you do it?"
              Me: "Dunno."
              BM: "It was stupid. Don't do it again."
              Me: "OK."
              Last edited by BrowneIssue; 15 December 2007, 22:56.

Comment

The one I like the best is the one where George is thinking of buying a house in London, can't remember where, but it was a whole £11k... even allowing for inflation since then, that would only be about £110k now...
                http://www.funny-games.biz/zorrotank.html
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

A world where there were exchange controls and you could be arrested for bringing in or taking out too much of your own money...
                  ... around the time that the father of a friend of mine fled South Africa with a briefcase full of cash.

He's sent his wife & kids here 'on holiday' and left the next day himself 'for a business trip'.

The abandoned all their belongings (cars, house, business, house contents, etc.) except for a suitcase of clothes and a LARGE lump sum.

They did it because their eldest son had received his national service call-up.

Comment

Didn't like that. Preferred Pong.

Comment

palindrome!

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X