• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for an episode of UFO, I think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Which one?
      Ordeal

Foster, after passing out in the SHADO research centre sauna, wakes to find the centre under attack by aliens. Foster is overpowered, beaten senseless and dragged to a UFO!

Just another day at the office for a SHADO operative, surely?

Comment

It's amazing to think that one by one these people become ghosts but their shadow forms live on... possibly for centuries... that programme is nearly 40 years old... I wonder if they'll still be showing it in 2071...
        Perhaps if you stopped eating them...

Comment

Ah, UFO... a vision of 1980, where people stay up drinking scotch until 4:30, then drive a jet-powered car to work at 7:00...

Soon they'll have somebody lighting a cigarette on Moonbase or in the submarine

Comment

Comment

I notice that UFO's music was composed by Barry Gray...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Hi AtW

Come for a manly hug?

Here, have a banana:

Comment

Something seems to have upset our moustachioed friend... I wonder what it might be?
                  I think it's the existence of TPD. He popped in earlier, and the other day he described it as a "thorn in his side" or some such phrase

Comment

Just been reading a bit in New Scientist about how the ancient egyptians were infested with worms...

Lovely.
                    Most South-East Asians are.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

evening all

Comment

Working...
                      X