• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, home alone (as usual), not sure how the violent action I witnessed on the way home worked out (I retrieved my mobile from the deeply-buried pocket to a surface pocket so I could call the plod when at a safe distance from the action, but it seemed that by then the protagonists had been separated by their "friends") and I'm thinking of watching something on that telly thing I hardly ever see these days. As I'm not planning to call a premium-rate phone number, this means turning to the DVD collection (which is less watched than unwatched).

I'm torn between UFO, The Long Good Friday, and The Clangers.

Although there's also a healthy quantity of early Sgt. Bilko there...

Decisions, decisions

Comment

The Long Good Friday it is then

You can take your Lock, Stock and Two Unripe Bananas and stick them where the sun doesn't shine - this is the only British gangster film (in colour) worth watching.

(The "in colour" qualification is because I'm obviously not including films like Brighton Rock in the same race - they're a different kettle of fish, and indeed, Brighton Rock is part of the same batch of recently-purchased DVDs... )

Comment

Anyway, going to watch the film now rather than getting distracted by writing about it on the Internet

The music is phenomenal, and that's just on the titles...

Probably wake up the neighbours, but it's not like I'm here to disturb them every night

Comment

What's Going On?
          Currently Active Users: 44 (1 members and 43 guests)

Most users ever online was 570, 1st July 2007 at 21:39.
          NickFitz

Hmm, just me and 43 test runs of Carling's flirtbot 2.0 prototypes... oh no, 42 and cutesy-wutesy-luvverley-wuvverley-taysikins pining for her return

Today's Birthdays

Jace (38)

Happy birthday Jace, if you ever come here

Comment

I wonder what happens if I add myself to my ignore list

Comment

morning Nick

Comment

Morning all
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Just popped in to say Hi!

Off to rip out the bathroom and kitchen up at the new house today.
                  New house is gonna cost me loadsa work n loadsa money

Nice when it's finished though

Bye

Have a nice weekend you lot
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning folks -

I have to write some instructions for a beta testing company to test out my recently commissioned software product I'm hoping to release soon

Never written a test plan or anything like that before - this is going to be fun!
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hi Diver
                      Hi Jog On

Comment

Working...
                      X