• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I thought he was your flirtbot (like all the rest of us, including Spartacus)?

Confused now...
    No, I am his fembot..... you are all my flirtbots...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Certainly not one with jugs out - mine or anyone elses.... yuk - I hate that term jugs... wtf, it's so random and rubbish!!
      just a quick throw away comment, didn't want to draw attention to the swear police by mentioning norks etc...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        just a quick throw away comment, didn't want to draw attention to the swear police by mentioning norks etc...
        See, I don't think that term is offensive, I'd never heard it till I saw it on this site...
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          See, I don't think that term is offensive, I'd never heard it till I saw it on this site...
          It wasn't that Churchill posted the word per se, it was that he posted it in the largest font size, bold, and bright red (IIRC).

He'd been warned about this before: it's considered bad form because people who (like me) are reading the forums at work in an open-plan office probably don't want whoever can see over their shoulder to notice that they're reading a site full of adolescent sniggering over rude words.

Just saying "norks" won't get you ba

Comment

It wasn't that Churchill posted the word per se, it was that he posted it in the largest font size, bold, and bright red (IIRC).

He'd been warned about this before: it's considered bad form because people who (like me) are reading the forums at work in an open-plan office probably don't want whoever can see over their shoulder to notice that they're reading a site full of adolescent sniggering over rude words.

Bazza gets caught

Comment

Goodbye - ferret
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Not many people in the office this morning after ClientCorp's Xmas bash

The chap at the next desk hasn't been home yet, and reckons he's just sitting there waiting for his hangover to start

Mind, he's the same chap that got thrown out of the Pitcher and Piano the other week after climbing up on the table and hurling himself bodily into the middle of the christmas tree. It came down with a hell of a crash

Comment

Right, what a morning.

Went to put the christmas tree up, couldn't find the base.

Went to the shops, brought a new tree, got that home and put it up.

Threw the old tree away.

Thought it time to throw some packaging away so started to unwrap the boxes of presents that have arrived for other people and threw all that packaging away.

Find that I have bought a rather nice wooden box from Fortnum and Mason with a bottle of port and a bottle of champagne in it. I was going to give that to my sister and brother in law, hmmm, I can see that Mrs Gonzo is going to covet the box, and I am coveting its contents. I think we might be keeping that and rethinking the gift idea.

Sitting down for a cup of coffee now, next job is to write out all the envelopes for the christmas cards.

Think I will ice the christmas cake tomorrow so will need to work out the ingredients I need and go and get them this afternoon.

I was less busy when I was working

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    I was less busy when I was working
                    Convert to Zoroastrianism. Job done

Comment

you are all my flirtbots...
                      Incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                      X