• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No this is not Libelous, it is provable fact

Happy again now
    Last edited by Diver; 14 December 2007, 09:28.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      I should point out that that website was nothing to do with me, it was just a coincidence with the nickname that MarillionFan pointed out.

Signature changed now, wouldn't want to get the blame for any of you going blind.
      Perv Morning Bignose

Comment

I have to go sort out the A & L now

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Has anyone seen CM's new pic ?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I have to go sort out the A & L now
              Diver, I've not read it all, but are you trying to get business money from a local A&L branch ?

I didn't think they did branches and it was all internet/postal

Comment

Pox

Bear,
                That's a bummer about little bear getting the pox, and its a rubbish time to get it also.

Monkey family had to spend best part of 2 weeks last year visiting hospital as Mrs M has pneumonia and was very, very, ill. Boxing day onwards was just me and kids, and the car park attendant at the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Where? where?

Is it hot?

Morning...
                  here

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Bear,
                    That's a bummer about little bear getting the pox, and its a rubbish time to get it also.

Monkey family had to spend best part of 2 weeks last year visiting hospital as Mrs M has pneumonia and was very, very, ill. Boxing day onwards was just me and kids, and the car park attendant at the hospital
                    to be fair - he's not got it yet.

Both me and Mrs Bear have had it before - hopefully that'll mean bump will be OK
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      I should point out that that website was nothing to do with me, it was just a coincidence with the nickname that MarillionFan pointed out.

Signature changed now, wouldn't want to get the blame for any of you going blind.
                      My arms hurt. I don't think I warmed up properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X