• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    What on earth does a Primark pinstripe suit look like?
    Like something suitable for a "Bugsy Malone"-themed fancy dress party, it turns out

Comment

We've got one of the biggest fancy dress shops in the country a couple of doors down, but I think even they might have problems dressing several hundred Prohibition-era gangsters all at the same time

Comment

I need to be able to experiment with the camera, because I don't know an enormous amount about photography.

Comment

However, the instruction book is in my laptop bag, back at the hotel

Comment

I believe it can do exposures up to two-and-a-half minutes, or something silly like that

Comment

Not that the PO Tower would require so much...

Comment

I can turn most of the lights out, as everybody's gone to the ball. That will help.

Comment

No need for reflections mucking up my shot

Comment

It isn't very highly illuminated, though

Comment

Probably won't come out at all, but you never know

Comment

Working...
                      X