• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're kind of stuck away around a corner towards the back of the building, as well, so we don't get any through traffic.

Good thing, really, you can't develop software with irrelevant people wandering in and out all the time or using you as a shortcut

Comment

I might wander around looking out of some of the windows.

There is the potential for interesting views here, but they don't seem to quite materialise.

Comment

Apparently the floor above has some good views - I overheard some girlies talking about it in the lift yesterday.

Finance used to be up there, but they moved recently, it seems.

Comment

Ooh, I got 46964 without realising.

I owe myself a banana for that, I think:

Comment

Wonder if it's worth wandering up a floor to see the view.

Comment

Hi Zeity

Comment

More Buffy for you then?

Comment

I could wander over to the window to get a night shot of the PO Tower.

Comment

I'm thinking that if I set it to a long exposure, have it on the pocket tripod, and set it to the two second shutter delay to avoid wobbling it when I press the button, it might come out quite well.

Comment

And of course, the great thing about a digital camera is that one can just fiddle with the settings until it finally comes out right

Comment

Working...
                      X