• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... luckily my typing is so bad that it usually takes me most of the thirty seconds just to correct the mistakes...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      IT Department must be on to you

Either that or you're getting the network cable with your heels again.
      I have flats on today.... don't know what the bloody hell is wrong with it.....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Big orange sun over there... just about to go down behind some building in the vicinity of Regent Street...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I have flats on today.... don't know what the bloody hell is wrong with it.....
          Something faulty betwen the chair and the keyboard, perhaps?

Comment

There goes the sun... the little-known early draft of the George Harrison song...

Comment

Something faulty betwen the chair and the keyboard, perhaps?
              ha ha -

Actually that is quite amusing.... I might use that line myself!!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Ooh, I'm into the 1900s...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  ha ha -

Actually that is quite amusing.... I might use that line myself!!
                  You're welcome

I believe it's used by people who do tech support, although I have never been so foolish as to get involved in dealing with actual people... it's hard enough to get the computers doing things properly, and they're logical

Comment

You're welcome

I believe it's used by people who do tech support, although I have never been so foolish as to get involved in dealing with actual people... it's hard enough to get the computers doing things properly, and they're logical
                    I'm perfectly logical.....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Well, I suppose there was those six years running pubs and bars... dealing with people who are drunk isn't quite the same as explaining how to do a hanging indent in Word, though...

Comment

Working...
                      X