• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Careful there lads.. last time the TPD posse got worked into a frenzy... you ended up having to apologies to me.

Just let sleeping dogs lie.
    opps - sorry tay...

dont make us sit on the naughty step again!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Well we don't want too many spectators and no putting petrol on the flames - but since you are a trustworthy damn good egg...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...s-party-7.html
      Yup, just found it

Not really showing anybody at their best...

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Careful there lads.. last time the TPD posse got worked into a frenzy... you ended up having to apologies to me.

Just let sleeping dogs lie.
      I don't remember doing that.

apologise

Comment

I prefer a nice pink MX5 (I hope SA and Cailin are reading this! )
        I did have an mX5 in 1993 - but I had the first ever BBR phase3 conversion. Went like a rocket until I hit the black ice...

Comment

It wasn't me, I had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Yup, just found it

Not really showing anybody at their best...
            Should I start a poll on how many bannings will result from that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by RandyW View Post
              It wasn't me, I had nothing to do with it.
              not as randyw maybe. but as Alf I am not so sure...

Comment

Just to really show my sensitive side - I was arrested fighting for the right to see my kids. In fact I was the 4th person ever arrested on f4j active service.

Comment

Just to really show my sensitive side - I was arrested fighting for the right to see my kids. In fact I was the 4th person ever arrested on f4j active service.
                  though it is true that the founder, mentor and head of f4j (an organization which has a bigger file at Scotland Yard than El Quaeda) did call me "the most evil c*** he has ever met"!

Comment

What were you dressed as?

Comment

though it is true that the founder, mentor and head of f4j (an organization which has a bigger file at Scotland Yard than El Quaeda) did call me "the most evil c*** he has ever met"!
                      I'm sure that makes you very proud....

And no, I'm not AlfW.

Comment

Working...
                      X