• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Hi Sweety

Get the wagon back to Telford OK?
    Just about luvvie - ended up doing it all over again on Saturday but I didn't last very long...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

"Do you regret splitting up with someone, to this day?"

no but i regret not asking someone out. wait! actually make that regret not asking two girls out.

Comment

"Have you ever drawn (or attempted to draw) a nude, life drawing, in front of you?"

no dammit and i want to. actually i'd rather paint it if that is ok with you hackers.

Comment

Just filled in my online timesheet for last week.

Only two rows left on the current contract, starting today...

Comment

"Which rock/pop star did you most relate to in your formative years?"

relate to? not sure i can compute this one. i don't think i ever related to any rock stars. i certainly liked the music of a few but most of them are clearly egocentriacal nutjobs. er... hang on a minute....

Comment

"Have you ever won a gold medal at anything (sport, chess club, anything)?"

nope. not that i remember. and i would have remembered something like that i'm sure. oh well.

Comment

Back later

Comment

"Have you ever betrayed a friend?"

no i don't believe so.

Comment

bye nf

Comment

"Do you fancy someone other than your significant other?"

no

Comment

Working...