• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I am sure that can be organised!!
    The key thing you also need is to make sure that RH and DS make it north, though.

Given the effort that you put in to get to the southern one, you'd think that some people would reciprocate.

Not to make anyone feel guilty or anything like that.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

How am I meant to close the gap at the top if you two keep posting!!!
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        You know - I wouldn't put it past you
        You know I'll have to drag you all up there and, if the karaoke muppet doesn't have the track, we're doing it 'a capella', don't you? Videoed and Youtubed the following day.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          yup, i got a tumor on my humour when it comes to pratchett. i have the same problems with tom sharp. i just never found him funny either. maybe i should try pratchett again. should i start at the very beginning of the diskworld books or is there a "classic" that would help?
          Start at the beginning. Colour of magic. by the time you are on your third book you will be addicted.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

"When was the last time you woke up with little recollection of the previous night's events?"

er... that would be around sept 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              You know I'll have to drag you all up there and, if the karaoke muppet doesn't have the track, we're doing it 'a capella', don't you? Videoed and Youtubed the following day.

It's been many years since I got up at karaoke. I'll video it for you though.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

So will you come up for it then
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  How am I meant to close the gap at the top if you two keep posting!!!
                  44244 coming up soon
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    "When was the last time you woke up with little recollection of the previous night's events?"

er... that would be around sept 1985.
                    Yesterday....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

"Have you ever told someone you loved them, knowing you didn't mean it?"

no.

Comment

Working...
                      X