• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...php?p=19746068

This is the one

This guy says it all on that forum

ElMarko
    Forum Member

Services: BY 4Mbit + TV, OSX/XP/Linux

Postcounts are nothing but e-penis waving. I usually turn them off on forums that allow me to do so.
    Last edited by Diver; 9 December 2007, 01:24.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

That's it, I'm bored senseless now.

Going to watch that film FLOOD.

Seems appropriate considering the weather

Goodnight all or whoever ? whatever!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Watch out for the FaQQer though, I think he has delusions of Grandeur
        Adequacy

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Removing said detritus.

Whilst doing this, I discovered that one of our more motivated students had spent an entertaining hour or so writing odes on the mouse ball.
          Did the mouse wriggle?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            < start cheesy tom jones impersonation> most unusual <stop cheesy tom jones impersonation>
            < start cheesy tom jones impersonation>

A space isn't a valid character after a <

<stop cheesy tom jones impersonation>
            WTF

It's:
            Monty Python's... no no no sorry

It's:
            Code:
            <?xml version="1.0" xml:lang="en-UK"?>
            <impersonation artiste="Tom Jones" nature="cheesy">
                <![CDATA[most unusual]]>
            </impersonation>
            Do try to keep up, people

Oh, BTW:
            <![CDATA[most unusual]]>
            <![CDATA[not unusual]]>
            Last edited by NickFitz; 9 December 2007, 05:35.

Comment

I have been drinking, and indeed, I am moderately drunk.

There is a kebab shop approximately 200 yards away on the other side of the road.

I have peered down the road from my bay window, and it is still open.

What to do...

Comment

Comment

There's a new chap in there, an Essex native if I surmise correctly.

What is it with these Essex folk? Are they actually trying to be annoying in every aspect of their character, demeanor, and social skills (or lack thereof)? Or is some recessive gene being expressed in them because of the incorrigible inbreeding practices of their forebears (no, not bears like you, Bear)?

Notice, by the way, that my brackets are only ever one level deep. This proves that I have never been a Lisp hacker

Comment

I'm not here really. Just dropping a bit of graffiti on the wall. Having trouble sleeping, again, see. Bored of staring at the ceiling in the dark. Thinking of things. As you do.

Hello, NickFitz

I'm off to play games now...
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Not to say that I can't nest stuff

While I was cooking my dinner I thought of one of the nastiest ways of writing code that has ever occurred to me. It combines all the demerits of computed GOTOs, needless closures, and an excessive dependance on the Factory pattern into a bizarre mish-mash of asynchronously-interacting elements

I might play with this bizarre approach to things again tomorrow... if I have time after I've edited all the pictures I took of Carling

Comment

Working...
                      X