• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup diver is right - this one is infa red.

Comment

i should be using my laptop. i don't bother with a mouse - just use the finger pad.

Comment

i am tired and i want to go to bed.

Comment

i also want to lob this mouse a very long way.

Comment

i thought the whole big bloo thing was dead and replaced by an awful german thing?

Comment

i dare not lob it though. it belongs to the missus... she uses is on her work laptop. lord only knows how though.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                My naughty downloads pc is still knackered, though slightly less so than the way I left it last night.

It still doesn't connect.

This pc won't run the NTL gearbox thingie to completion, since the NTL site appears not to send the gearbox thingie the list of telephone numbers that it needs. Which is a tad irritating really.

I've configured the DUN thingie for the first time ever & got on that way.

Doing that on the other pc does exactly the same as trying to use the NTL thingie, it sits there having dialled & trained the modem, then nothing whatever happens.

Ho hum.

I'll sort it in the end, possibly with a hammer, since it's given me grief since I built it...
                I used to be with NTL, got sick of the hassle and switched back to BT
                More expensive but fewer problems
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I hate those, my toshiba has a rubbery nipple thingie, which I also hate, so I use a trackball instead.
                  I use a cordless IR mouse on my Lappie. just run it up and down my upper leg

So NNNNIICE!
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

well, i must say it has been < start cheesy tom jones impersonation> most unusual <stop cheesy tom jones impersonation> talking with you two serial posters. a most pleasurable (oi! not that kind of pleasurable) experience. but now i must away to my bed where joyful dreams of neked ladies may be had. (yes, that kind of pleasurable)

you never know. i might get lucky

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X