• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=NickFitz;378171]
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Get a laptop and USB modem, then.
    QUOTE]

I didn't explain myself properly. I could have net access if I could be bothered, but I can't. I go out and meet real people instead after spending all day building the intarweb
    Site builder... question for you. I have a site hosted on freehosia that offers php apps, sql dbs etc. Now I want a standard picture gallery. Any ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Now I want a standard picture gallery. Any ideas ?
      the tate?

<rofl laughing at such a funny joke>

Comment

[QUOTE=FiveTimes;378177]
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Site builder... question for you. I have a site hosted on freehosia that offers php apps, sql dbs etc. Now I want a standard picture gallery. Any ideas ?
        Not really, other than you're probably best off storing your actual pics on flickr and using their web services API to get at them - it works out cheaper.

I don't know what stuff there is out there, as I only ever make new stuff There's bound to be lots of ready-to-go gallery setups, but I don't know which are any good, I'm afraid. Sorry

Comment

What is happening to everything I quote today? It keeps coming out wrong

Comment

Only about 40 odd posts to catch Stu up
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Cheers anyway.
              Strange that there was a useful post/answer in TPD

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                What is happening to everything I quote today? It keeps coming out wrong
                I think there is/was a problem.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Those were the 65mph gales... there's worse to come... doomed etc.

Comment

I'm becoming more and more frustrated with WiFi

Spend half my life sorting out connection issues

Comment

I wonder if I can get Super Poster today?

Comment

Working...
                      X