• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
    Are you talking to yourself?
    It looks that way but the voices in my head are answering back

Comment

Lost my train of thought now, where was I?

Oh yes, Charlie's Angels. mmm

Back in five.

Comment

This concept of posting incessent drivel is harder than it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          This concept of posting incessent drivel is harder than it looks.
          It certainly is
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I am currently enjoying a commercial break and taking this opportunity to work on my drivel count
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

But, this has been a good effort (for me).

Comment

I have been spared the 40 year old virgin

Comment

Oooh. Someone to talk to.

Heroes has just started so that is an 80 minute commerial break for me.

Comment

I'm not used to the blatant post count racking up but it is growing on me.

Comment

No doubt, someone will be along in a minute to nab post number 41614.

Or have they tired of bagging them now?

Comment

Working...
                      X