• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dinner is served
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Evening all.

I am trying to get another 50 posts in before Friday. I understand that this is the place to do it.

Comment

Hmm, quiet here tonight.

Now I realise that 50 posts in two days is a lot higher than my usual posting rate, but I seem to be getting carried along with the post rate euphoria that seems to exist within this thread.

Comment

It would probably help if I were to get a gig where I was staying away from home during the week.

Comment

That way, I wouldn't have any, er distractions, stopping me posting on here.

Comment

And it would have the added advantage that I wouldn't have to put up with Mrs Gonzo's choice of TV shows.

Comment

At least "Heroes" finishes tonight.

Comment

We have an on-demand TV channel that shows old 60's and 70's shows that she has discovered.

Comment

Are you talking to yourself?

Comment

I have had to put up with 20 odd episode runs of:

Bewitched
                      I dream of Jeanie
                      Charlie's Angels - Actually I quite enjoyed that one

Comment

Working...
                      X