• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the other developers have gone straight down the pub, but it's a little early for me

When their livers are forty-five years old, they won't want to go getting smashed at teatime either

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I suppose FaQQer will now pop up, saying how he was waiting for that one all day, and his life is now ruined because I went and got it instead

Whereupon I will remind him that he's supposed to be hiding
      No, I'm too busy with this ****ing Cartesian product. I told them it was impossible, and I'm about to be proved right....
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        No, I'm too busy with this ****ing Cartesian product. I told them it was impossible, and I'm about to be proved right....

Should have tried a Berkelian or Humeian product. Or maybe something from the Wittgensteinian range would suit them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Should have tried a Berkelian or Humeian product. Or maybe something from the Wittgensteinian range would suit them
          Indeed. Oh well, I can do 2 out of the three requirements, but not the one that I thought would be easy to do

And on that note, it's time to leave.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Indeed. Oh well, I can do 2 out of the three requirements, but not the one that I thought would be easy to do

And on that note, it's time to leave.

Always the way

Sad as it is to leave TPD deserted, I too shall be off - need to fraternise with my colleagues, given that I'm only here two-and-a-half more weeks, but would like to return once the finance department have got their heads out of wherever they keep them.

Networking and all that

Comment

Good evening all
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm guessing I'm the only one here.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Which is fine, I can sit and amuse myself for a while.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'll be overtaking n5gooner in the next few days.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I've got some serious posting to get anywhere near the top though.
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X