• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    the blue ones?
    Don't need em. got CM and Sal
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      That's quite a story there CM.

i'm now struggling to concentrate on work

I would say the traditional 'pics please' but that would be too obvious!
      Sorry Ted.... I wouldn't say it was one of my proudest moments but it's always one of those family.... "guess what she did" stories so I'm not embarassed about it (much) anymore.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Don't need em. got CM and Sal
        Certainly do sweetheart...
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Sorry Ted.... I wouldn't say it was one of my proudest moments but it's always one of those family.... "guess what she did" stories so I'm not embarassed about it (much) anymore.
          got any more stories?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            got any more stories?
            no
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I have some very sexy stories I would like to share
              Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

You want a story?

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them
                fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit
                was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead. The
                two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit
                with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop,
                that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took
                heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down
                and died.

The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again,
                the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He
                jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the
                other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?" The frog explained to
                them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the
                entire time.

This story teaches two lessons:

1. There is power of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging
                word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it
                through the day.

2. A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes
                to kill them.

Be careful of what you say. Speak life to those who cross your
                path. The power of words... it is sometimes hard to understand
                that an encouraging word can go such a long way. Anyone can speak
                words that tend to rob another of the spirit to continue in
                difficult times. Special is the individual who will take the time
                to encourage another.

Comment

Originally posted by Paula View Post
                  yes please - dont worry mods aren't about...

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    You want a story?

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them
                    fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit
                    was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead. The
                    two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit
                    with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop,
                    that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took
                    heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down
                    and died.

The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again,
                    the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He
                    jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the
                    other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?" The frog explained to
                    them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the
                    entire time.

This story teaches two lessons:

1. There is power of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging
                    word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it
                    through the day.

2. A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes
                    to kill them.

Be careful of what you say. Speak life to those who cross your
                    path. The power of words... it is sometimes hard to understand
                    that an encouraging word can go such a long way. Anyone can speak
                    words that tend to rob another of the spirit to continue in
                    difficult times. Special is the individual who will take the time
                    to encourage another.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Paula View Post
                      Somehow I doubt that!!
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X