• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, THIS is a nice Ferrari......

Comment

oh, a guys only thread. I was wondereing why this had over 150,000 views despite the title being "test please delete".

Schmosta

Comment

Originally posted by Schmosta
        oh, a guys only thread. I was wondereing why this had over 150,000 views despite the title being "test please delete".

Schmosta

No, no, no. Not guys only at all! We have no problem if a few of the ladies want to take a peek. In fact I believe there were a few posts catering specifically for their needs back in the early stages. Of course if any of them feel like contributing some "personal material" shall we say, it would be all the better

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          So how come you know that then Erik?

With only 34 posts to your name?

Just some idle browsing though the past

Comment

Congrats zeitghost, you're number one...ok, number five at least, which ain't bad using just a single word on Google.

When "Joe Black" is anywhere on the first page with a link here, rather than to all those movie/Brad Pitt sites, then I'll be happy.

every little helps

milan

Comment

Pah... try me !
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X