• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Is it possible to have too much wine ?
    Definitely.

And whatever you are thinking, no, it was worse than that.

No, was worse than that.

Yeah, around about that bad.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I don't think zeitghost is about.
      He doesn't work weekends, and only post's when on that exorbitant salary of his
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hi everybody

Comment

Just been to look at a nice job.

Am going to make an obscene amount of money on it after Christmas (all agreed)

Going to have to take on more staff coz that's two jobs and two obscene amounts of money to cover.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I've just realised that there are some of last night's spare ribs left
            Fancy! Spare spare ribs.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Sunday roast is nearly done.
              Will nip down and pinch a bit when she takes it out of the oven (avoiding the wild swings of the wooden spoon of course)

Comment

So that really DOES happen???
                So that really DOES happen???
                When you are a grotty 10 year old who doesn't wash his grubby hands before peeing it does

Comment

still a ways to go before the unwashed masses have to bow down to me then

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Goodnight O Mise and Whity one

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Alone again, bugger!
                      I don't think 'bugger' can possibly be the correct name for someone on their own.

Unless hung like a flaccid horse, I suppose.

Why do people get banned?

Comment

Working...
                      X