• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the game is broken, we've done 5 rounds of bets since the flop and haven't seen the turn yet...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      If you were forced to go back in time (a one-way ticket), which era would you settle in and why?
      The period of the great Greek philosophers - makes the 20th Century seem a bit slow.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Crap, didn't hit the straight, now I have king high....
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
          The power to instil those nearby with the ability to make a nice cup of tea.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It's no wonder people get confused wandering through here late at night
            I reckon they're confused before they get here.

Comment

And now I'm all out of chips until tomorrow
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's raining really hard now. And I have to drive. Arse.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Have you ever had a mentor?
                  Yes, a gifted and talented maths teacher. But he left.

Comment

How come I can say arse and not carp?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Do you personally know an A-List celeb?

Hi NF
                      I don't know any kind of celeb. I seems I know a lot of people that DO know celebs, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X