• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I might hit 1000 TPD posts tonight
    Already done that one my friend... and there was only 1 person around to blow the balloons up.

Comment

Mmmm, my Papa John's half and half Hawaiian and Pepperoni Plus is on its way
      Make my bacon and mushroom sound boring

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Seamless.... but then again it could be a nightmare...
        SJD et al don't come on here touting do they ?
        Simon from SJD often posts in the Accounting forum, but I've never seen him touting for business, just offering advice.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

What time you out to the FMB bar ?
          Head to the pub around ten to half past usually, although lately I've been failing to get it together until nearly eleven

Pub closes at midnight, but I get a couple in and they let me stay on my comfy stool by the window until about quarter to one, in return for me minding the front door as the last stragglers drift away.

Once I manage to drag myself out of there, it's two minutes walk homewards to get to the FMB bar

Comment

Make my bacon and mushroom sound boring
            that got shared with the kids

Comment

that got shared with the kids
              I'll be sharing mine with myself for breakfast and perhaps lunch tomorrow
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Simon from SJD often posts in the Accounting forum, but I've never seen him touting for business, just offering advice.
                The advice is very good, and as a result he picks up a lot of passing trade, but then again so does Nixon Williams

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Head to the pub around ten to half past usually, although lately I've been failing to get it together until nearly eleven

Pub closes at midnight, but I get a couple in and they let me stay on my comfy stool by the window until about quarter to one, in return for me minding the front door as the last stragglers drift away.

Once I manage to drag myself out of there, it's two minutes walk homewards to get to the FMB bar
                  Happy days, maybe a bag of chips on the way home ?

Comment

The advice is very good, and as a result he picks up a lot of passing trade, but then again so does Nixon Williams
                    I think NW are cheaper too. I need to have a think.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'll be sharing mine with myself for breakfast and perhaps lunch tomorrow
                      You mean you won't be woken up at 6.30/7, sort breaky out by 8/9am. Watch some rubbish on the box..

Comment

Working...
                      X