• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I sense a link
    I'm not quite sure what you mean.

I am talking about someone I know - a fellow contractor.

Apparently it was out of this world.

Comment

I thought that I might get my promotion tonight but I am actually starting to feel a little tired.
      I actually yawned just now

YAWN!!!!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ok, who actually yawned when the seen that post.

honest answer please

Comment

Regarding this company flat I mentioned...

Friday, after work, had a skinfull with my colleagues. Pub shuts, I go back to the flat and bung a frozen pizza in the oven.

Saturday lunchtime. Up the pub for a skinfull. 3 hours later someone suggests a restaurant. Chinese? Curry? Pizza?

"Ooh, I could murder a pizza" says I.

Hmm. Thinks. Why?

"Oh, lordy. I've got a pizza in the oven in the flat!"

But I went for a curry with the rest of them.

The oven was on gas mark 8 for 18 hours with my pizza on a glazed dinner plate. When I got back there was no pizza. There was just a faint shadow in the glaze. The plate was perfectly smooth and no amount of washing up would shift the circular brown shadow. My pizza was IN the glaze.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            really whets the appetite that post
            Funny. I actually find it reassuring.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Anyway - my contractor friend told me all about this and he reckons she's one of the nicest, most beautiful, most tender lovers (despite being utterly wasted and tired) that he's ever met. Lucky guy.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Many moons ago - when I was still a lad at school, I had a budgie...

I liked that budgie.

When my big brother left home, he left me his mouse to look after.

I was only 8.

I forgot to feed it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

When my big brother left home, he left me his mouse to look after.

I was only 8.

I forgot to feed it.
                  Murderer!

Dail -----RSPCA please

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Anyway - my contractor friend told me all about this and he reckons she's one of the nicest, most beautiful, most tender lovers (despite being utterly wasted and tired) that he's ever met. Lucky guy.
                    She is too. ask any of the other staff

Oh! and the bloke that lives in the cardboard box down the alley

Comment

That's better, the forum feel has faded, and the tpd atmosphere once again prevails

Comment

Working...
                      X