• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    WNFS

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      WNFS

+1 here

Comment

Just finished work.

Well, I've done as much as I'm going to do.

Plumber turned up earlier today as I'd reported to the landlady about an unfortunate back flow of water when the WM drained. He found a pair of tights in the drain! I can't believe they're mine but I never saw them so can't prove that for certain. I have no idea how a pair of tights could have escaped from the WM into the drain and the plumber couldn't see how that would happen either. I know darn well that I never poked tights down the drain. Will wait and see if the landlady wants to charge me for the visit as that's technically within the realms of 'my fault'.

Comment

Dinner was King Prawn Pad Thai, from my mates plan B.
          his missus can cook.
          and a nice Rioja.
          ents would appear to be Lewis again, but hey.
          I see my flypaper thread attracted the usual suspects

funny that.

even got Billy Liar.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Dinner was King Prawn Pad Thai, from my mates plan B.
            his missus can cook.
            and a nice Rioja.
            ents would appear to be Lewis again, but hey.
            I see my flypaper thread attracted the usual suspects

funny that.

even got Billy Liar.
            Your thread is funny. I look forward to seeing how it progresses

Comment

Because ITV4 doesn't allow you to start a live programme from the beginning (like wot BBC iPlayer does) I am going to have to wait for hours to see the TdF highlights today as it's not usually immediately available after airing.

Best see what I can do about dinner, I guess.

Comment

Confusion of the day:

Weegieland is in lockdown and people of different households aren't allowed to fraternise. I checked with HWMBO as I'm due to visit next weekend and it turns out that my visit can go ahead cos we're in a support bubble. It also turns out that the pubs and restaurants are all open so, whilst you can't go into your best mate's house for a cuppa, you can meet them in the pub.

Comment

Try to be productive and ended up speaking to assorted people

Now watching woke TV on catch up.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Confusion of the day:

Weegieland is in lockdown and people of different households aren't allowed to fraternise. I checked with HWMBO as I'm due to visit next weekend and it turns out that my visit can go ahead cos we're in a support bubble. It also turns out that the pubs and restaurants are all open so, whilst you can't go into your best mate's house for a cuppa, you can meet them in the pub.
                    Because

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X