• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"if you could meet one person from this board this evening in the pub - who would it be and why?"

hmmm. that is a tricky one. i would like to have a real pint in a decent boozer with quite a few people from here: diver, zeitghost, sa, faq, cm, gooner, xeno,wendigoo ()... but since i have to choose, i think it would be prc1964.

Comment

and there i stop. there are a few more but they will have to wait. otherwise i will not be getting any food tonight.

and it is over to the night shift for some smoooooth drivel. (nice!)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        and there i stop. there are a few more but they will have to wait. otherwise i will not be getting any food tonight.

Well done! Bye!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Bye

I'm back

Got roped into some work immediately after getting the TPD 1000

Just been out for a quick play with my new camera

Comment

Hi, and welcome to Radio TPD's evening smoooooth session.

First up tonight we have NickFitz telling us about his camera. Later Diver will be in. But first, cameras.

Hello NickFitz. So, what can you tell us about all that's new and exciting in cameras?
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hmm. We seem to be having a little trouble getting through to our reporter, NickFitz.

We had hoped to be able to bring you news of all that is latest in the world of cameras and camera ownership. Let's try again.

NickFitz, are you there?

Comment

Ooookaaay. Ha, ha! Things not going quite as planned.

Perhaps a little music while our technicians look into the issue...

Comment

"have you ever masturbated outdoors?"

yes. twice and one of those times in broad daylight, in a farmers field directly opposite a convent school for girls.

i was young! i had the urge! i wasn't thinking! it wasn't term time! there was nobody about!
                  DS23!!!
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Hmm. We seem to be having a little trouble getting through to our reporter, NickFitz.

We had hoped to be able to bring you news of all that is latest in the world of cameras and camera ownership. Let's try again.

NickFitz, are you there?
                    No, work keeps getting in the way

The camera's jolly spiffy, but not as cool as me achieving my TPD 1000

By the way, did I mention my 100th TPD post?

It was on TPD, where I posted my 1000th piece of drivel

Comment

... well, yes we could go straight into the sex phone-in, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X