• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Sure

It's going to be similar to this one.....

Sticky Chinese Pork Belly PLUS VIDEO! - Nicky's Kitchen Sanctuary

Apart from:

Ill leave the pork belly slices whole and boil in stock as per the above recipe.

Once boiled in stock I will apply a similar marinade, brown sugar, honey, a little cider vinegar (as I have no rice wine), garlic, ginger, maybe some 5 spice, salt and pepper.

Chilly doesn't work well for the Mrs, so will leave that out.

Preferably, Ill leave overnight marinading in the fridge.

Will then roast at 180, rather than fry, probably will be around 40 minutes or so. YMMV.

The Korean place up the road does excellent ribs, but due to lack of work, for both of us, I'm not paying anyone to cook for me, ATM.

The good news on that front is the Mrs. application to be a BCS assessor is progressing well.
    For one student a portfolio assessment takes a day, which pays £500 and can done from home on a sole trader basis.
    cheers, might take a walk to the butcher's later.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      The Alfa isn't a hooligan tool, although the Skoda Ateca is.
      Hooligans don't buy Alfas because they were told that 40 years ago Alfas rusted, therefore they must be very unreliable today.

So, why rule out the Levante/Jag/Merc?
      Because I like the Audi Q7 and the Volvo XC90.

I used to have an Alfa Romeo 164 Cloverleaf - As far as I'm concerned the Stelvio Quadrifoglio *is* a hooligan tool. YMMV.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 8 April 2020, 11:28.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Stop all sports, close bars, and keep men at home....

Comment

A mate of mine is so bored he just rang at random person in India and asked if they had an accident in the last 3 years...

Comment

Currently watching the ebay clock ticking down on a rather nice looking Rover P4 110.

I've not bid on it.

<hiatus>

£3200.

Bargain.

Looks nice too.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 8 April 2020, 11:56.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

If the government had created the "stay at home" challenge and put it on Facebook, the virus would be gone by now...

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Currently watching the ebay clock ticking down on a rather nice looking Rover P4 110.

I've not bid on it.
                Why not?

Comment

Mackerel salad for lunch.

Comment

oooh BP on for a page of drivel
                    Married

Comment

but me posting that has caused him not to have a page of drivel
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X