• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I know not of which you speak.

Nor do I want to, really.

I'm still hoping against hope that DA just means Dodgy Agent.
    What, as opposed to double anal?

Whoops...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Got my shiny new camera

Now I have to wait for the battery to charge

Lovely sunset this evening, BTW
      Of course there is: you are having to wait for the battery to charge.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        hot lunch? isn't that warm food served at midday?
        In a more innocent age, yes

Comment

<subject changage> I'm still finding it incredible we're averaging around 1k posts per day here.

Comment

well what would be worse? a da or dodgy agent?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Hello from Goa
              gosh!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                It's all go... one lot finished their soldering, I've got the 3rd years busy soldering away in the other room.
                have you checked them? they're probably just marching up and down...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  <subject changage> I'm still finding it incredible we're averaging around 1k posts per day here.
                  Princess Nora of Liechtenstein, Norberta (Nora) Elisabeth Maria Assunta Josefine Georgine et omnes sancti Prinzessin von und zu Liechtenstein, Gräfin zu Rietberg, (born October 31, 1950) is the daughter of Franz Joseph II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1906-1989) and his wife Countess Gina of Wilczek (1921-1989), and thus younger sister of the current Prince of Liechtenstein, Hans-Adam II.
                  </subject changage>

Damn, you see what happens if you don't close your tags? That was supposed to be about Zeity's soldering

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Princess Nora of Liechtenstein, Norberta (Nora) Elisabeth Maria Assunta Josefine Georgine et omnes sancti Prinzessin von und zu Liechtenstein, Gräfin zu Rietberg, (born October 31, 1950) is the daughter of Franz Joseph II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1906-1989) and his wife Countess Gina of Wilczek (1921-1989), and thus younger sister of the current Prince of Liechtenstein, Hans-Adam II.
                    </subject changage>

Damn, you see what happens if you don't close your tags? That was supposed to be about Zeity's soldering
                    how interesting
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

but how is goa?

Comment

Working...
                      X