• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    dinner has been steak pie, chips and peas.
    in an attempt an revitalisation after last night's shenanigans.

oh, and more Roija.

yet more murders in midsomer
    Than place is nearly as dangerous as Wuhan.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      HWMBO is on his way home

Euston is practically deserted, Starbucks is open! The cockroaches of the coffee world.

Beautiful sunny day. The wind is bitter though.
      I hope he left the freezer stocked....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        < 2 meters >

Schol pickup FRiday night. Headmaster outside. I asked for a hug(at parents day I said I was so grateful for him accepting baby bp into the school I could hug him. He said yes).

He then added "of course you should not even be getting out of the car..."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I’ve previously been told I'm in a high-risk group, including via text message from my GP’s practice, due to being entitled to a free flu jab. Now they’ve changed the definition, and it appears I’m no longer in a high-risk group

Still, it means I don’t have to hide in a box for 12 weeks

Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19 - GOV.UK
          Posting nerdy stuff on CUK puts you in a safe category.

PS I am not a doctor. But Eric on Facebook said it is true....

Comment

Room in LOndon cleared. I bought back 13 toilet rolls, tins of tomatoes, pasta and rice. I feel like a King!

Comment

"In Search of Mediaeval Britain" just showed a proper pandemic: The Black Death, from infection to plague pit in 4 days.

There was a lovely skeleton with an inneresting injury: he had an arrow head stuck into two vertebrae.

That must have been uncomfortable
              Indeed. And he survived long enough for the bone to repair itself a bit.

Now we're in Melton Mowberry making a Mediaeval pork pie.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

When I fell off my bike, a work colleague drove down with blankets and visited me in hospital. I took him down some brownies - the chocolate sort.

Sadly his father will pass away in next few days - he will have to go back to France. Its very upsetting.

He was quite chipper though - he put on a brave face.

Comment

Palinilap in 10
                  Married

Comment

Lurkers beware
                    Married

Comment

Married

Comment

Working...
                      X