• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carried on watching Narcos Mexico. S2E2 and S2E3.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I hope they are not poor!

Is poor contagious?
      only if ye canny fight, like, know whit ah mean?

Comment

MrsBP never seen a 9 dart checkout live. There was one tonight. While she was watching. On the stage that was not being televised....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          only if ye canny fight, like, know whit ah mean?
          You mean if I am bad at fisticuffs? Well, looks like I am going to catch poor then.....

Comment

What did you get?
            a chicken vindaloo, perhaps?

Comment

You mean if I am bad at fisticuffs? Well, looks like I am going to catch poor then.....
              just don't get in amongst them, alone, in the dark, and you'll be all right.
              and pedal a cheap pushbike.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                In the Chinese
                And very nice it was, as usual

The winds of change are sweeping through though - the former owner, Janet, wasn’t there

Instead it was the new owner and some bloke, possibly her partner (business or otherwise) manning the counter. I don’t know if this means I won’t be encountering Janet again as she said she would be helping out there from time to time for at least a few months.

Anyway, the kitchen staff are the same, and made sure I still ended up with free prawn crackers that I don’t want and throw away as soon as I get home

Comment

And very nice it was, as usual

The winds of change are sweeping through though - the former owner, Janet, wasn’t there

Instead it was the new owner and some bloke, possibly her partner (business or otherwise) manning the counter. I don’t know if this means I won’t be encountering Janet again as she said she would be helping out there from time to time for at least a few months.

Anyway, the kitchen staff are the same, and made sure I still ended up with free prawn crackers that I don’t want and throw away as soon as I get home
                  I think every Chinese hands out free prawn crackers. Only silly people specifically order and therefore pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I think every Chinese hands out free prawn crackers. Only silly people specifically order and therefore pay for them.
                    Maybe in London, but not in the East Midlands. At this particular Chinese it’s free crackers with orders over £15, but she started giving me them even though my order is almost always below that about five years or so ago:

She keeps giving me free prawn crackers, even though I haven't spent up to the free-cracker-threshold

It's too late now to tell her that I don't like prawn crackers

Comment

Very windy out, yet again

Comment

Working...
                      X