• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Gone grey out here now
    Like your hair?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I burnt dinner as I was too busy setting up the laptop. Whoops. Multitasking goes out the window when shiny toys are about.
      All real CUK women can multi-task.

I know that as cojak told me. While she was banning NLUK....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Just been watching that BBC show about baby animals, I grabbed my iPad towards the end of it and was very silent. After it was over I said “no, not there”, to which my wife replied “you’ve just checked all our photos of elephant in Samburu to see if you have one of that single-tusk matriarch

She knows me too well.
        Some bar steward shot it. What idiots would go round shooting animals? Cyclists yes, but animals?

Comment

Back in tpd real time

Morning all

Comment

Good cycle in this morning. Only rudely interrupted when another cyclist really upset me. I can deal with car drivers running me over. But a cyclist saying "morning". I intend to post on the "London Cycling" facebook page to see if anyone else has suffered the same indignity.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Good cycle in this morning. Only rudely interrupted when another cyclist really upset me. I can deal with car drivers running me over. But a cyclist saying "morning". I intend to post on the "London Cycling" facebook page to see if anyone else has suffered the same indignity.
              Though it got better in Southwark. They are building CS4. Which means big roadworks. Long line of cars at standstill. Fantastic whizzing past them all.

Comment

Last night I spoke on the phone to the latest suicidal person in scheme enquiries. They spent about an hour crying. I guess thats the response of most who speak to me.

They have several ways forward. Suffice to say HMRC APN team have a great deal to answer for. Suggesting you get into other debts to pay off their debt is illegal and immoral. Why can HMRC do this?

Comment

This new poster tried to register yesterday. They already had an account under that email they had forgotten about. From 2006.

After their first post they had 4 posts. When I looked at their forum posts I could only see one.

I am perplexed. I wonder if NF can elucidate?

Comment

Morning all blue skies, very high clouds. Could be a nice day.

...and after today, one more until garden bench time
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning

BSWFB again, today

Comment

Working...
                      X